Search Engine Optimization:
Search engine optimization is a procedure in which SEO experts show the website on the top on Google, Bing, and other search engines. It increases the visibility of your website when you search for some products and services. The more optimized your page is, the better position you will get on Google. Search is the only way to find content present on Google.
Google/ Bing works with the help of bots. They crawl all the data on the internet and index them in the library according to the most relevant topic. Hundreds of ranking factors play an important role for a page or website to have appeared on page 1. There are three types of SEO generally performed by SEO experts to make your page more visible.
Website assessment is the very first step of any successful project. At the same step, we try to find out what the problems faced by the user are or what are the features that create a problem for any website to rank higher on Google. Before working on complete SEO, one should analyze how currently the website is performing. During the site assessment, we should have to focus on.
- Keywords used in the website, whether they are relevant or not.
- The general appearance of a web site how it looks like on SERPs.
- How much time will it take to load the website fully?
- Are you business register on different business forums?
- Do you have reviews of your potential customers?
- The content of your website is relevant to your niche and properly organized.
- Is it connected on different websites? to get more backlinks and relevant traffic and make your website more visible for your potential customers?
Types of Search Engine Optimization:
It is related to the general appearance of a web page that appears on SERPs. The content on the page fulfills the criteria. The most important on-page factor is:
- The meta title is the first impression of a website for the user.it has a limit of sixty characters in you have to define the whole point of view of your content that should emphasize the user to visit your website
- Meta Description: is the continuity of Meta Title. in which the main idea of the content is defined with the limit of 170 characters.If the keywords are not used properly, it may create a problem to be rank, it will not encourage the users to visit your website.
- Content: it is one of the most important ranking factors for ranking any website. It will rank only fit is optimized with the proper keyword research, understanding of the researcher’s intent, placement k keywords in content, proper headings and subheadings, distribution of paragraphs, a well-defined topic which should answer all the quires of the researcher.
Off-site SEO refers to the backend activities away from the website to maintain the authority of a website.
- Backlinks: To gain authority for the website should be natural when someone refers to your valuable content or comment on it. You can create these links through self-promotion by posting your content on different forums or guest posting.
- Social Media Marketing: To promote services and diversion through different social media channels that include Facebook, Integram, Twitter, etc. regular posts make it more visible to run a media campaign and get more traffic.
- Guest Posting: It is another activity that increases your domain authority. In this, you write quality content for others and link it with our website.
- Forum Posting: It is an online discussion board to explore new customers. Through forum posting, we can generate quality in bond links by discussing different topics.
In technical SEO, we do some technical settings to make it easier for the crawler to crawl and index the website to make it more user-friendly and easy to navigate.
- Fix the duplicate URLs issues.
- Website load time is one of the most important factors. Unoptimized website will take too much loading time, that increasing your users’ bounce rate.
- An XML site map is compulsory for the website. It helps the crawler check the website. Improper sitemap create problem for the crawler to crawl all the pages.
- Use an SSL certificate for the HTTPS security code for your website. If you have HTTP URLs, users will get 4xx or 5xx errors instead of content when they reach your website.
- In today’s world, most users use Android devices. That’s why your website must be mobile-friendly.
- Register your website on Google search consul and webmaster tool to analyze your website and users’ demographics.
SEO is an ongoing process to rank organically. It will take time and patience. You should know your audience’s intent. It is compulsory to critically cover the entire on-page, off-page, and technical factors. If any one of them is ignored, any one-off them that will badly affect the ranking of a website once you reach the top, you have to maintain the position by checking and rechecking all the factors. A website can’t rank without proper SEO.